Monday, July 14, 2014

Oldie, but a goodie

                                                          Jeff...
When I went out to Milestone last Monday, I saw this rider, 111, doing really well and riding better than some of the other guys on the main track. I go up to ask him if I can take some photos of him, expecting him to be in his 20's and as I come closer to him, I can see the wrinkles underneath his goggles and helmet. This dude is like 50-60 years old. I was in shock. He had been riding non-stop for over an hour. When one track was closed for watering, he would go to the next one and so forth. As I was talking to him, I couldn't believe how old he was. Unfortunetly when I asked for his email, he gave me one that doesn't exist, so I couldn't send his photos to him, but here's to Jeff, the oldest, coolest rider I had the pleasure of photographing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment