Thursday, July 10, 2014

Entering into the Motocross World

                                   Being a Motocross Photographer...
Being a photographer is one thing, but being a motocross photographer is another. I love doing all sorts of photography, but sports, specifically motocross, is my favorite. When I first started to take pictures, I just took them of my brother and his friends, no seriousness behind them. Then when I started to consider photography as my job, somehow these same pictures that I was taking before, had a different meaning. They held the future hope of my career, my passion, and my creativity. Since I naturally shy when I meet new people, going up to talk to them and ask them if I can photograph them is nerve racking, but once I did, each time became easier and easier. Thank you to all of those who have supported me in my journey and encouraged me to keep doing what I love... 

Gavin Todora

Jor Dizzle




No comments:

Post a Comment