Saturday, July 5, 2014

Barona MX

                                Expanding my horizons
   As I was taking pictures of my brother out on the track today out at Barona, I realized that if I wanted to make my name known in the motocross photography world, I couldn't just photograph my brother and his friends for the rest of my life. I decided to start watching the other riders on the track and then ask them after they came off, if the next time they went for another ride, I could take some photos of them. With my heart racing, I went up to go ask two guys, Brian and Anthony, if I could kapture some pictures of them. They agreed, happily, and went out the second time not only taking photos of my brother, but two other riders. With the help of my friends and family, I have been able to push past my shy side and realize that this job I want to pursue takes guts and courage...




 Brian

 Anthony









2 comments:

  1. Appreciate you <3 capturing my son, Brian's passion! Thank you for sharing your passion & your/his day with us. Wish you much success! Keep doing what you do~ it is making others 'Happy'. Cathi Begin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathi,
    You are so welcome! It was my pleasure! Thank you so much for the support! :)

    ReplyDelete